Skip to content
How to Mount Kids Art Hanger Using 3m Command Adhesive Strips
- Clean the wall with rubbing alcohol to prep
- Make sure that it is level or aligned when you place the 2 circle wall hangers (we used a level)
- Lightly mark their placements on the wall
- Stick on one of the strips on the wall (remove one side of the liners)
- Attach the circle wall hanger by pressing the 2 strips together
- Press firmly until it clicks
- Then do this again on the other circle wall hanger
- One of the circle wall hangers has the the string tied already, just measure how long you want the string to be before attaching the other wall hanger.
- Tie to the other end of the wall hanger (tie it twice so it doesn't become loose)
- Adjust the circle wall hanger to make sure that the string appears straight from the other end.
- Then lastly, use the peg clips provided to attach the artworks
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.