Slim Peg Rail (Oak)
Slim Peg Rail (Oak)
NOTE: This item is made to order, which means it will be specially crafted just for you. If you need the item urgently, please leave a note in your cart and we will do our best to prioritise your order.
Our Tasmanian oak, slim peg rail has a modern design that has clean lines and minimalist style. It is very useful in any part of the house be it the entryway, kids' room, kitchen or garage. It is very useful for tidying up things in the house including coats, hats, bags etc. It is also PERFECT for displaying everyday items especially in the kids' room
- Extra Small: 30cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 3 pegs
- Small: 40cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 4 pegs
- Medium: 60cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 6 pegs
- Large: 80cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 8 pegs
- Extra Large: 100cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 10 pegs
This peg rail is made from Tasmanian oak wood.
- Raw wood - The peg-rails will be sanded and cleaned but no coating/ varnish will be applied. If the shelf will not be exposed to moisture or you plan to paint it yourself, then you can choose this option.
- Clear satin varnish - The peg rails will be coated with clear varnish to protect the wood from scratches and a bit of moisture.
- Tung Oil - Applying this oil finish will waterproof the wood and is best for areas that have high moisture like bathrooms and laundries. The tung oil we use contains pure tung oil obtained from the pressed seeds and nuts of the tung tree. We recommend that individuals with known nut allergies avoid use and/or contact with this product, as they would other products derived from nut oils.
Note: All items are handcrafted and each piece has its individual and unique wood grain characteristics, thus no two pieces will be the same.
The most secure way to hang our shelves/entryway organisers is to attach a screw into a stud (pieces of wood behind a drywall that acts as the wall's frame). If you don't have a stud, you can use the self-drilling plasterboard anchors and screws that we will provide you. Note that it can hold up to 20kg in total weight (including the shelf). We will not be responsible for fastening failure due to plasterboard or improper installation. If you have a brick or cement wall, we will be providing the correct screws/anchors.
Great item, as described and easy to install with the included hardware. Thanks!
Gorgeous shelf! Great quality wood and exactly as pictured. Easy instructions for mounting also. Absolutely love it!
Lovely minimalist aesthetic. Beautifully made and great communication. Looks gorgeous in our entryway.
Beautiful product. Exactly what I was after