Slim Peg Rail (Oak)
Slim Peg Rail (Oak)
NOTE: This item is made to order, which means it will be specially crafted just for you. If you need the item urgently, please leave a note in your cart and we will do our best to prioritise your order.
Our Tasmanian oak, slim peg rail or coat rack has a modern design that has clean lines and minimalist style. It is very useful in any part of the house be it the entryway, kids' room, kitchen or garage. It is very useful for tidying up things in the house including coats, hats, bags etc. It is also PERFECT for displaying everyday items especially in the kids' room
- Extra Small: 30cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 3 pegs
- Small: 40cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 4 pegs
- Medium: 60cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 6 pegs
- Large: 80cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 8 pegs
- Extra Large: 100cm L x 4.2cm H x 1.9cm W; 10 pegs
- Made from Tasmanian oak wood (hardwood)
- Each item is handcrafted with unique wood grain, ensuring no two pieces are alike.
- Decorations/accessories are not included.
- Wood colour and grain will vary.
- Product colour may differ from photos due to lighting, camera settings, or time of day.
Choose from the following options:
- Item will be sanded and cleaned, but no coating (oil or varnish) will be applied.
- Suitable if the product won't be exposed to moisture or if you plan to paint/oil/stain it yourself.
- Primarily used in wood finishing to showcase natural tones and grains of Tasmanian oak wood.
- Applied as a final coating to protect the wood.
- Applying this oil finish will waterproof the wood and is best for areas that have high moisture like bathrooms and laundries.
- The tung oil we use contains pure tung oil obtained from the pressed seeds and nuts of the tung tree. We recommend that individuals with known nut allergies avoid use and/or contact with this product, as they would other products derived from nut oils.
- The most secure way to hang our shelves and peg rails is by attaching a screw into a stud (pieces of wood behind drywall that act as the wall's frame).
- If you don't have a stud, you can use the self-drilling plasterboard anchors and screws that we provide. Note that they can hold up to 15kg in total weight (including the shelf). We will not be responsible for fastening failure due to plasterboard or improper installation.
Scan the code on our business card to view mounting instructions, or visit our YouTube channel for a video guide: Link
Thrilled thrilled thrilled with this. I’d been wanting something in my entrance and had sent so many items back because they weren’t as pictures showed. But buying here I thi k looks better in real life
Great item, as described and easy to install with the included hardware. Thanks!
Gorgeous shelf! Great quality wood and exactly as pictured. Easy instructions for mounting also. Absolutely love it!