Wavy nursery shelves
Wavy nursery shelves
NOTE: This item is made to order, which means it will be specially crafted just for you. If you need the item urgently, please leave a note in your cart and we will do our best to prioritise your order.
Our beautiful Wavy Nursery Shelves are the perfect addition to any nursery! This picture ledge or bookshelf is not only functional, but also adds a touch of coastal charm to your little one's space.
Crafted with high-quality materials, our nursery shelf is durable and sturdy, making it the perfect spot to display your baby's favourite books and photos. It's also a great gift for new mums who are nesting and decorating the baby's room!
The unique wavy design of our nursery shelves is sure to catch the eye and create a focal point on any wall. It's perfect for those looking to add some character to their nursery or coastal-themed décor.
With easy installation and versatile use, our Wavy Nursery Shelves are a must-have for any nursery or coastal-inspired space. Order yours today and elevate your little one's space with this beautiful and functional piece.
40cm (Length) x 11.7cm (Depth) x 6.3cm (Height)
50cm (Length) x 11.7cm (Depth) x 6.3cm (Height)
60cm (Length) x 11.7cm (Depth) x 6.3cm (Height) - size shown in main photo listing
70cm (Length) x 11.7cm (Depth) x 6.3cm (Height)
This is made from 19mm Pine wood (shelf) and 3mm plywood (waves)
All items are handcrafted and each piece has its individual and unique wood grain characteristics, thus no two pieces will be the same
1. Raw wood - The bookshelf will be sanded and cleaned but no coating/ varnish will be applied. You can choose this if you want to paint your shelf
2. White - The whole bookshelf will be painted white. Each shelf is individually spray painted in white semi gloss finish (low VOC).
IMPORTANT: Please just note that the white paint is individually spray painted and may have a bit of texture due to the spray paint. This cannot be compared to industrial painted shelves.
1. The most secure way to hang our bookshelves is to attach a screw into a stud (pieces of wood behind a drywall that acts as the wall's frame)
2. If you don't have a stud, you can use the self-drilling plasterboard anchors and screws that we will provide you. Note that it can hold up to 17kg in total weight (including the shelf). We will not be responsible for fastening failure due to plasterboard or improper installation.
3. If you have a brick or cement wall, please choose the appropriate hardware in the dropdown list - Include Mounting Hardware.
Written manual and video instructions on mounting our shelves are found here: https://woodyoubuy.com.au/pages/how-to-mount-shelves-with-keyhole
OUR PRODUCTS ARE FOR DECORATION ONLY AND NOT INTENDED AS TOYS
Decorations/accessories are not included.
Please be aware that the wood we use will vary in colour and grain.
Colour of the product might not be exactly as it is in the photos as it may be affected by lighting, camera settings or time of day the photo was taken.
Contact owner for any specific requirements